|808 nm NIR Collimated Diode Laser System
The LRD-0808 Series of Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a wavelength of around 808 nm and a wide range of output power levels from 100 mW to 50 W with a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for scientific applications involving spectral analysis, biology research, materials processing, communications research, and wide range of industrial processes. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with on-board and remote on/off control as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the world’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case