|Electra violet portable laser
The shortest wavelength available in a laser pointer, the Electra produces laser light very close to the ultraviolet part of the visible spectrum at 405 nm. The unique properties of this laser include the ability to excite fluorescent and phosphorescent materials. The Electra can be a useful educational tool in the classroom as well as a reliable near-UV portable light source for field work.
- Starting at:$239
- Output Power: <5 mW
- Expected Life: 5000 hours
- Wavelength: 405 nm (violet)
- Key Feature: Violet beam causes fluorescence effect in various materials
- Package Includes: Portable laser, aluminum carrying case, instructions/warranty.
- Casing: High-gloss black painted brass housing
- Safety Info: Under 5 mW complies with Class IIIa regulations
- Duty Cycle: 100%