|Hercules Series High-Power Portable Green Laser
Laserglow's Hercules Series Portable laser provides unparalleled output power and stability in a portable, battery-operated device. Using a combination of forced-air and thermoelectric cooling the Hercules operates at a 100% duty cycle either on batteries or using an external power supply (sold separately).
Laserglow’s Hercules Series green portable lasers are IR filtered for safety and the output power is measured on each unit individually for a 20-minute continuous period to ensure sustained performance. This test is done at least 3 times before the laser is shipped to the customer. The Hercules laser is temperature-tuned to operate ideally at 20°C and will exhibit slightly different output power and stability characteristics under different ambient temperatures.
- Starting at: $630
- Output Power: 200 mW - 700 mW
- Pump Diode: 2.5 Watt
- Diode Make: nLight
- Wavelength: 532 nm (green)
- Key Feature: The most powerful constant-duty portable green laser in the world.
- Package Includes: Portable laser, aluminum framed carrying case, instructions/warranty.
- Class IV lasers also include: Free laser safety goggles.
- Safety Info: Class IIIb/IV
- Duty Cycle: 100%
Please note: This laser cannot be shipped to the United States. If you live in the USA you may consider the 532 nm laboratory laser, which provides similar output but is not portable. Click here for more information.