Rigel HV Series Bright Yellow Laser Pointer
The new 589 nm bright yellow pointer from Laserglow is noticeably brighter and more "yellow" than the original 593.5 nm Rigel series yellow lasers. (The regular Rigel is often described as "amber-yellow".) This wavelength is closer to the middle of the spectrum, making it brighter to the human eye and more suitable for presentations on bright projection screens or long-range pointing applications. This is really the brightest and "yellowest" yellow pointer on the market!
- Starting at: $339
- Output Power: 0.6 mW - 4.9 mW, varies based upon model
- Expected Life: 3000-5000 hours
- Wavelength: 589 nm (yellow)
- Key Feature: The brightest yellow laser on the market!
- Casing: Solid Brass
- Package Includes: Portable laser, aluminum carrying case, instructions/warranty.
- Safety Info: Models below 5 mW comply with Class IIIa regulations.
- Duty Cycle: 30 sec. on/15 sec. off