|Scorpius-D IR Portable Laser
The Scorpius-D Series, a portable diode laser emitting at 808 nm, produces a completely invisible laser beam. Extreme caution must be used when operating any infrared laser as the human eye will not detect it. Laser safety goggles are included with each Scorpius Series laser. The Scorpius-D Series is available at up to >1.0 W, much greater output power levels than those available in visible-wavelength portable lasers. In addition the price per milliwatt of output power is a fraction of the cost of visible lasers. Ideal for IR laser experimentation such building a 532 nm laser using Nd:YVO4 and KTP crystals to produce green laser light at 532 nm.
Laserglow’s Scorpius-D Series IR portable lasers are individually tested using a laser power meter for a 10-minute continuous period to ensure sustained performance. This test is done at least 3 times before being shipped to the customer.
- Starting at: $892
- Output Power: 1000 mW - 1199 mW
- Key Feature: Capable of generating large amounts of heat at close range.
- Wavelength: 808 nm (Infrared)
- Casing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Package Includes: Portable laser, laser safety goggles, aluminum framed carrying case, instructions/warranty.
- Warranty: 6 Month Standard/12 Month Extended
- Safety Info: Class IV
- Duty Cycle: 100%
Please note: This laser cannot be shipped to the United States. If you live in the USA please consider the 808 nm laboratory laser, which provides similar output but is not portable. Click here for more information.