|589 nm Yellow DPSS Laser System
The LRS-0589 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring 589 nm laser light at power levels from 20 mW to 2500 mW. This series is available with output power stability of better than 3% and has a long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for applications with a very narrow wavelength tolerance where neither 532 nm nor 594 nm are suitable. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- TTL and Analog modulation (input via BNC connector) lab-spec models only
- Specially-tuned for clean modulation responses from 1-100 Hz (on selected models)
- Adjustable output power (via lockable dial) lab-spec models only
- LED display showing LD current, laser cavity temperature lab-spec models only
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case
- 500 Hz TTL modulation
- 500 Hz analog modulation
- Power adjustment knob
|Output Power||Stability |
PRICE = In Stock (Availability varies with power supply type.)
PRICE = Item is built to Order (Usually 4-6 weeks)
To receive formal quote please add products to cart and click "Request Quotation".
Please note: LabSpec lasers with O.E.M. driver (power supply) require 0-5V DC modulation signal in order to produce output and do not include the power control dial with diode current display.