852 nm NIR Collimated Diode Laser System
The LRD-0852 Series of Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a wavelength of around 852 nm, output power levels from 10 mW to 2 W, and a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for communications research as well as scientific applications involving spectral analysis, biology research, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with onboard and remote on/off control as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the world’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case