Electra Pro violet portable laser
The shortest wavelength available in a portable laser, the Electra Pro produces laser light very close to the ultraviolet part of the visible spectrum at 405 nm. The unique properties of this laser include the ability to excite fluorescent and phosphorescent materials. The Electra Pro is a reliable near-UV portable light source for field work.
- Starting at: $839
- Output Power: Varies with model
- Expected Life: 5000 hours
- Wavelength: 405 nm (violet)
- Key Feature: Violet beam causes fluorescence effect in various materials
- Package Includes: Portable laser, aluminum frame carrying case, instructions/warranty.
- Casing: Hard anodized machined aluminum
- Safety Info: Class IV
- Duty Cycle: 100%
U.S. Orders: The Class IIIb versions of this laser cannot be shipped to the United States. If you live in the USA please choose a Class IIIa model, or consider the 405 nm laboratory laser which provides similar output but is not portable. Click here for more information.
Canadian Orders: The Class IIIb versions of this laser can be shipped within Canada to Canadian companies who provide the following documentation:
A valid LSO Certificate with a certified Laser Safety Officer on the premises
A company purchase order
A signed Declaration of Use. Please contact our sales department for this form