Electra violet portable laser
The shortest wavelength available in a laser pointer, the Electra produces laser light very close to the ultraviolet part of the visible spectrum at 405 nm. The unique properties of this laser include the ability to excite fluorescent and phosphorescent materials. The Electra can be a useful educational tool in the classroom as well as a reliable near-UV portable light source for field work.
This unit is eligible for the 2017 Spring BOGO50 sale! Buy one, and get the second unit at 50% off. Sale ends midnight on Feb 28, 2017. Use code SPRING on checkout.
- Starting at:$239
- Output Power: <5 mW
- Expected Life: 5000 hours
- Wavelength: 405 nm (violet)
- Key Feature: Violet beam causes fluorescence effect in various materials
- Package Includes: Portable laser, aluminum carrying case, instructions/warranty.
- Casing: High-gloss black painted brass housing
- Safety Info: Under 5 mW complies with Class IIIa regulations
- Duty Cycle: 100%