Polaris Blue Portable Laser
The Polaris is the world's most powerful visible-wavelength blue portable laser. Cutting-edge 447 nm laser diode technology brings power levels previously only possible using bench-top blue lasers at a fraction of the cost. Its ground breaking 447 nm wavelength is not only captivating but can also produce fluorescence effects in some materials. Diode technology means energy efficiency, allowing this laser to operate three times as long as DPSS blue portable lasers. Available in power levels from >100 mW to >1 W sustained output with a 100% duty cycle. >500 mW and higher models include free laser safety goggles.
- Starting at: $292
- Output Power: Varies with model
- Expected Life: 5000 hours
- Wavelength: 447 nm (deep blue)
- Key Feature: Highest-output visible-light laser available!
- Package Includes: Portable laser, aluminum framed carrying case, instructions/warranty
- Class IV lasers also include: Free laser safety goggles.
- Casing: Hard anodized machined aluminum
- Safety Info:Class IIIb/IV
- Duty Cycle: 100%
Please note: This laser cannot be shipped to the United States. If you live in the USA please consider the standard Hydra laser which has simple push-button operation and is Class IIIa compliant. If you require high power, then please consider the 447 nm laboratory laser which provides similar output but is not portable. Click here for more information.