635 nm Red Enhanced Profile Diode Laser System
The LID-0635 Series of Enhanced Profile Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring both a wavelength around 635 nm and a good beam profile typically unavailable in a diode laser. This series is available in a range of output power levels of 5 mW to 150 mW with a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific applications involving biological research as well as PIV, spectral analysis, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with TTL and analog modulation as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case