1470 nm IR Enhanced Profile Diode Laser System
The LID-1470 Series of Enhanced Profile Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a better beam profile than the standard 1470 nm diode laser. This series is available in a range of output power levels of 50 mW to 150 mW with high power stability and long operating lifetime.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific applications involving biological research as well as PIV, spectral analysis, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
- Round, homogeneous, flat-top transverse beam profile
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case