852 nm NIR Low Noise Collimated Diode Laser System
The LLD-0852 Series of Low-Noise Collimated Diode Lasers are ideal for applications requiring less than 1% noise and output power levels from 100 mW to 2 W. These 852 nm NIR lasers maintain a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for fluorescence excitation, PIV, Raman Spectroscopy, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- <1% optical noise (20 Hz-20 MHz)
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case