532 nm Green Active Q-Switched DPSS Laser System
The LPS-0532 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Active Q-Switched Lasers are ideal for applications requiring the highest available peak power and/or single pulse energy at 532 nm. The active system gives the user direct control over the output pulses, enabling a specified frequency or even a single pulse to be emitted.
These lasers are commonly used for materials processing, marking, Raman Spectroscopy, biological experimentation and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
- Active q-switch allows for control of pulses
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case