|1064 nm Infrared AOM Q-Switched DPSS Laser System
The LPS-1064 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) AOM Q-Switched Lasers are ideal for applications requiring high peak power and a fast pulse frequency at 1064 nm. The embedded AOM gives the user direct control over the output pulses, enabling a specified frequency or even a single pulse to be emitted. This series offers average power from 800 mW to 15 W with a single pulse energy of 40-500 uJ. Power/energy is specified at the ideal pulse frequency of 20 kHz or 30 kHz, depending on model. Please inquire for details of the power/energy output at other frequencies.
These lasers are commonly used for materials processing, marking, Raman Spectroscopy, biological experimentation and a broad spectrum of other applications.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the world’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- AOM q-switch allows for active control of pulses
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case