355 nm UV Q-Switched DPSS Laser System
The LQS-0355 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Q-Switched Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a short wavelength or high photon energy.
These lasers are commonly used for fluorescence excitation, Raman spectroscopy, material processing, and a broad range of other applications. The driver is available as a plug-and-play benchtop system or an O.E.M. component designed for system integration.
- Pulse energy available from 1 uJ - 10 uJ
- Pulse repetition rate of 1 kHz - 4 kHz
- Pulse duration around 7 ns
- Air cooled
- Runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- 5,000 hour maintenance-free operating life (Expected)
- FDA/CDRH compliant Class IV enclosure
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case