1573 nm IR Q-Switched DPSS Laser System
The LQS-1573 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Q-Switched Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a very high peak power or short pulse duration at 1573 nm.
These lasers are commonly used for Raman spectroscopy, material processing, and a broad range of other applications. The driver is available as a plug-and-play benchtop system or an O.E.M. component designed for system integration.
- Pulse energy of 5 uJ - 20 uJ
- Pulse repetition rate of 0.1 Hz - 1 kHz
- Pulse duration of 2 ns
- Air cooled
- Runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- 10,000 hour maintenance-free operating life (Expected)
- FDA/CDRH compliant Class IV enclosure
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case