320 nm UV DPSS Laser System
The LRS-0320 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring up to 25 mW of 320 nm UV laser light with a long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for fluorescence excitation and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- TTL and Analog modulation (input via BNC connector) lab-spec models only
- Adjustable output power (via lockable dial) lab-spec models only
- LED display showing LD current, laser cavity temperature lab-spec models only
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case