1064 nm IR DPSS Laser System
The LRS-1064 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring anywhere up to 200 W of 1064 nm laser light with the highest level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at a highly competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific applications such as measurement, communications research, spectral analysis, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with both analog and TTL modulation as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled below 50W, closed-loop water cooling 50 W and above
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- TTL and Analog modulation (input via BNC connector) lab-spec models only
- Adjustable output power (via lockable dial) lab-spec models only
- LED display showing LD current, laser cavity temperature lab-spec models only
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case
- Water chiller included on models above 50 W