473 nm Blue Single Longitudinal Mode DPSS Laser System
The LSS-0473 Series of Single-Frequency, Single Longitudinal Mode Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) lasers are ideal for applications requiring extremely long temporal coherence and a narrow spectral linewidth. This series of 473 nm SLM lasers are available with up to 100 mW output power, and maintain a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific and industrial purposes such as holography, interferometry, spectroscopy, biological experiments, etc. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Coherence length >50 m
- Spectral linewidth <0.000001 nm
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case