561 nm Green Single Frequency DPSS Laser System
The LSS-561 Series of Single-Frequency, Single Longitudinal Mode Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring extremely long temporal coherence and an extremely narrow spectral linewidth. This series of 561 nm SLM lasers are available from 5 mW to >50 mW and maintain a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific purposes such as holography / interferometry, biological experiments, communications research, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Spectral linewidth <0.000001 nm
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case