1064 nm IR Single Longitudinal Mode DPSS Laser System
The LSS-1064 Series of Single-Frequency, Single Longitudinal Mode Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring extremely long temporal coherence and an extremely narrow spectral linewidth. This series of 1064 nm SLM lasers are available from 50 mW to 10 W and maintain a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific purposes such as holography / interferometry, biological experiments, communications research, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Spectral linewidth <0.000001 nm
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case