As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our team, customers, and their employees is of utmost importance to us.
As a trusted vendor, we understand the imperative of limiting the impact this situation could have on our services. We are keenly focused on maintaining a safe work environment for our team while ensuring continuous service.
We have a robust integrated Business Resiliency Program in place and are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly.
This Plan includes:
Minimizing supply chain disruptions through constant communications with our production facilities and logistics partners
Maintaining larger stock levels of products at our distribution facility
Prioritizing orders being shipped based on the order in which they were received
Enabling work from home capabilities for our sales and support staff
Providing our team members with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
Coordinating communications with our team, associates, customers and partners
Limiting all non-essential business travel
In the short term, you might experience a slightly longer than anticipated lead time for fulfilment of some the orders. Please be assured, we are taking every measure to ensure minimal disruptions or delays and continue to monitor this fluid situation on a daily basis.
Thank you for your business, and your continued support.
Crane Hazard Indication Laser
Instantly identify obstructions and overhang clearances to ensure a safe work area. Quickly determine your crane's load placement point from one location and easily know your reach-in/up distance. Improves crane tip visibility to help determine proximity to objects below or above the crane tip. Green is approximately 5 times more visible than red.
● Projects highly visible red or green lines for visibility in all lightning conditions
● EASY TO INSTALL
● Eye Safe – IEC/FDA class IIIB/3R
● Adjustable mounting bracket allows for easy positioning of the beam on the floor
● Projection Type: Line
● Water Resistant: IP68
● Ideal Mounting Distance: up to 40 feet
Possible Projection Configurations:
● Single Projection Beam
● Dual Beam Projection – leading and trailing
● Tri Beam Projection – Hazard area projection
● Reduce incidents of human error injury - increases pedestrian and operator awareness of moving equipment or temporary machinery installations.
● High visibility illuminated projections provide the pedestrian with clear knowledge of their proximity to moving equipment.
● Warns pedestrians from walking under a suspended/overhead load.
● Audible alarms do not provide pedestrians with a sense of proximity to moving equipment due to ambient noise spikes in the work zone
● Output Power: 40 mW
● Available Colours: Red/ Green
● Available Beam Projections: Line
● Eye Safe – IEC/FDA class IIIB/3R
● Input Voltage: 3V DC (AC power supply supplied)
● Beam Spread Angle: various (up to 100°)
● Mounting: Multiple 1/4-20 and M4 mounting points
● Dimensions: 229x98x234 mm (9” x 3.9” x 9.2”)
● Operating Temperature: -10 to + 40° C
● Material: Aluminum
● Waterproof Rating: IP68
● Working Lifetime: up to 8,000 hours
The Hazard Safety Projection Series was developed to address the safety concerns in warehouses, dock and loading areas, or any industrial workplace area where heavy mobile equipment shares workspace with pedestrians. These products were researched and developed by Laserglow in conjunction with some of the leading lighting manufacturers in the industry.