Small Size: 6W
SafetyCast Hazard Illumination Systems provides visual warnings to pedestrians and vehicles in accident prone areas, or areas with mobile machinery sharing floor space with pedestrians. These products are weatherproof, thus ideal for indoor and outdoor use. All products are designed for industrial applications to increase safety in potentially dangerous areas where cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment is used.
● EASY TO INSTALL on any forklift (sit downs, stand ups, tuggers, scissors lifts etc.) in minutes
● Adjustable mounting bracket allows for easy positioning of the beam on the floor
● 2 LED focus beam onto ground that turn into an ARROW.
● Colours Available: Blue
Possible Projection Configurations:
● Single Projection Beam
● Dual Beam Projections – leading and trailing
● Reduce incidents of human error injury - increases pedestrian and operator awareness of moving equipment or temporary machinery installations.
● High visibility illuminated projections provide the pedestrian with clear knowledge of their proximity to moving equipment.
● Audible alarms do not provide pedestrians with a sense of proximity to moving equipment due to ambient noise spikes in the work zone
● Output Power: 6 W
● Available Colours: Blue
● Available Beam Projections: Arrow
● Input Voltage: 12-60 V DC
● # of LED Emitters: 2
● Dimensions: 140x110x90 mm (5.5” x 4.3” x 3.5”)
● Operating Temperature: -40 to + 85° C
● Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
● Waterproof Rating: IP65
● Approval: CE, RoHS
● Working Lifetime: 50,000 hours
The Hazard Safety Projection Series was developed to address the safety concerns in warehouses, dock and loading areas, or any industrial workplace area where heavy mobile equipment shares workspace with pedestrians. These products were researched and developed by Laserglow in conjunction with some of the leading lighting manufacturers in the industry.