As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our team, customers, and their employees is of utmost importance to us.
As a trusted vendor, we understand the imperative of limiting the impact this situation could have on our services. We are keenly focused on maintaining a safe work environment for our team while ensuring continuous service.
We have a robust integrated Business Resiliency Program in place and are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly.
This Plan includes:
Minimizing supply chain disruptions through constant communications with our production facilities and logistics partners
Maintaining larger stock levels of products at our distribution facility
Prioritizing orders being shipped based on the order in which they were received
Enabling work from home capabilities for our sales and support staff
Providing our team members with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
Coordinating communications with our team, associates, customers and partners
Limiting all non-essential business travel
In the short term, you might experience a slightly longer than anticipated lead time for fulfilment of some the orders. Please be assured, we are taking every measure to ensure minimal disruptions or delays and continue to monitor this fluid situation on a daily basis.
Thank you for your business, and your continued support.
Dimitry Fedorov, President
Product > SafetyCast Hazard Zone Illumination System
SafetyCast Hazard Illumination: Line (18W)
Buy starting at:
SafetyCast Hazard Illumination: Line (18W) Red/Blue/Green
Medium Size: 18W
SafetyCast Hazard Illumination Systems provides visual warnings to pedestrians and vehicles in accident prone areas, or areas with mobile machinery sharing floor space with pedestrians. These products are weatherproof, thus ideal for indoor and outdoor use. All products are designed for industrial applications to increase safety in potentially dangerous areas where cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment is used.
● EASY TO INSTALL on any forklift (sit downs, stand ups, tuggers, scissors lifts etc.) in minutes
● Adjustable mounting bracket allows for easy positioning of the beam on the floor
● Projection Type: Line
● Colours Available: Red/ Blue
Possible Projection Configurations:
● Single Projection Beam
● Dual Beam Projections – side mounting for edge demarcation
● Tri Beam Projections – create a hazard zone box
● Ensure pedestrians are a safe distance from forklifts by creating a Hazard Zone
● Reduce incidents of human error injury - increases pedestrian and operator awareness of moving equipment or temporary machinery installations.
● High visibility illuminated projections provide the pedestrian with clear knowledge of their proximity to moving equipment.
● Audible alarms do not provide pedestrians with a sense of proximity to moving equipment due to ambient noise spikes in the work zone
● Output Power: 18 W
● Available Colours: Red/Blue
● Available Beam Projections: Line
● Input Voltage: 12-48 V DC
● # of LED Emitters: 6
● Dimensions: 150x57x70 mm (6” x 2.25” x 2.75”)
● Operating Temperature: -40 to + 85° C
● Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
● Waterproof Rating: IP65
● Approval: CE, RoHS
● Working Lifetime: 50,000 hours
The Hazard Safety Projection Series was developed to address the safety concerns in warehouses, dock and loading areas, or any industrial workplace area where heavy mobile equipment shares workspace with pedestrians. These products were researched and developed by Laserglow in conjunction with some of the leading lighting manufacturers in the industry.