Large Size: 72/120W
Safety Cast Systems are the ideal solution for adding bright, visual warnings to overhead crane in areas where conventional wall and floor markings are easily missed or obstructed. Floor spot projections are perfect for heavy traffic areas that do not show markings in certain lighting conditions or due to wear. A line projection outlines a safety warning around heavy equipment and machinery where additional safety is required.
● EASY TO INSTALL on any overhead crane
● Adjustable mounting bracket allows for easy positioning of the beam on the floor
● Projection Type: Spot/Line
● Mounting Height: Up to 50 feet
Possible Projection Configurations:
● Single Projection Beam
● Dual Beam Projections – leading and trailing
● Quad Beam Projections – create a hazard zone box
● Reduce incidents of human error injury - increases pedestrian and operator awareness of moving equipment or temporary machinery installations.
● High visibility illuminated projections provide the pedestrian with clear knowledge of their proximity to moving equipment.
● Warns pedestrians from walking under a suspended/overhead load.
● Audible alarms do not provide pedestrians with a sense of proximity to moving equipment due to ambient noise spikes in the work zone
● Output Power: 72 W (Red)/120 W (Blue)
● Available Colours: Red/Blue
● Available Beam Projections: Spot/Line
● Input Voltage: 12-48 V DC (Optional UL AC power supply available)
● Beam Spread Angle: 5°
● # of LED Emitters: 24 (Cree LEDs)
● LED Color Temperature: 6000 K
● Dimensions: 229x98x234 mm (9” x 3.9” x 9.2”)
● Operating Temperature: -40 to + 85° C
● Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
● Waterproof Rating: IP65
● Approval: CE, RoHS
● Working Lifetime: 50,000 hours
The Hazard Safety Projection Series was developed to address the safety concerns in warehouses, dock and loading areas, or any industrial workplace area where heavy mobile equipment shares workspace with pedestrians. These products were researched and developed by Laserglow in conjunction with some of the leading lighting manufacturers in the industry.