In a high-performance environments, heavy equipment and machinery operate in close proximity to pedestrians, which has the potential for accidents. It is essential for pedestrian safety that a clearly visible pedestrian walkways, aisles, or lanes be defined to permit safe movement of pedestrians within the facility. Floor tape and paint lines serve an important role in the workplace, but in tough industrial environments, they often require a lot of maintenance.
VirtuaLine Lasers create an indestructible floor line that eliminates the need for maintenance, changing the way you handle floor marking in your facility. VirtuaLine is a plug and play industrial laser line striping system with broad application within an Industrial environment. VirtuaLine replaces the need for traditional paint and tape for striping walkways, cordoning off dangerous or ‘off limits’ areas, as well as provide docking assistance for trucks and heavy machinery.
The VirtuaLine creates bright floor lines in locations where high traffic or uneven floors make traditional floor marking methods difficult. This unique floor marking method uses a high-intensity laser to project a line onto any surface, indoors or outdoors. Using the VirtuaLine, you can easily mark boundaries of workspaces or be paired with a second unit to create walkways, aisles or traffic lanes with two lines. This lightweight, flexible yet IP65 rated durable unit, is easy to set up and requires little maintenance, so you won't need to worry about replacing or repairing floor tape and floor paint anymore. Plus, the VirtuaLine unit comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Projects a high-intensity laser line on any surface
- Available Projection Colors: Red, Green
- Projection Type: Line
- IEC Safety Classification: 3R (no additional safety eyewear required)
- Package Includes: Laser mounted in block, adjustable mounting bracket for easy positioning of projection onto a surface, and 110/240V AC power supply
- Casing: Machined Aluminum anodized Red
- Water and Weather Resistance: IP65
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 120°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer warranty