442 nm Blue Collimated Diode Laser System
The LRD-0442 Series of Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a short wavelength of 442 nm and output power levels from 5 mW to 50 mW with a high level of long-term output power stability.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific applications involving fluorescence excitation, as well as PIV, spectral analysis, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with both on-board and remote on/off control as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the world’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models