520 nm Green Collimated Diode Laser System
The LRD-0520 Series of Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a short wavelength of 520 nm and output power levels of 5 mW to 1000 mW with a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at a very competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific applications involving fluorescence excitation, as well as PIV, spectral analysis, and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with both on-board and remote on/off control as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIa / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case