635 nm Red Collimated Diode Laser System
The LRD-0635 Series of Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a wavelength of 635 nm and a wide range of output power levels from 5 mW to 5 W with a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific applications involving biological research, as well as PIV, spectral analysis, laser display (entertainment) and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with TTL and analog modulation as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the world’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- TTL and Analog modulation (input via BNC connector) lab-spec models only
- Adjustable output power via lockable dial) lab-spec models only
- LED display showing LD current, laser cavity temperature lab-spec models only
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case