640 nm Red Collimated Diode Laser System
The LRD-0640 Series of Collimated Diode (Semiconductor) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring a wavelength of 640 nm and output power levels from 5 mW to 5 W with a high level of long-term output power stability and long operating lifetime, all at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers have remarkably good beam quality for a diode laser, with a beam profile close to TEM00 and divergence as low as <1.0 mrad. They are an excellent choice when the beam quality of traditional red diode lasers is not suitable.
These lasers are commonly used for various scientific applications involving biological research, as well as PIV, spectral analysis, laser display (entertainment) and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Available with TTL and analog modulation as well as a wide array of output power and stability levels, Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the world’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- The best possible beam quality from a red diode laser
- Air cooled – no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient Diode Laser technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- TTL and Analog modulation (input via BNC connector) lab-spec models only
- Adjustable output power via lockable dial) lab-spec models only
- LED display showing LD current, laser cavity temperature lab-spec models only
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case