532 nm Green High Output Water-Cooled Actively Q-Switched DPSS Laser System
The LWS-0532 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State (DPSS) Q-Switched Lasers are ideal for applications requiring the highest available output in 532 nm. At 10 W to 45 W average output power, this series maintains a high level of long-term output power stability and a long operating lifetime at an aggressively competitive cost.
These lasers are commonly used for fluorescence excitation, PIV, Raman Spectroscopy, laser display and a broad spectrum of other applications including materials processing in the production of PV Solar Cells. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World’s top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Closed Loop Water Cooling – no need for external plumbing connection
- Compact design
- Pulse energy and frequency are user-adjustable
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class Class IV enclosure
- 48-hour replacement coverage available for an additional fee on specific models
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- BNC Connector (LabSpec models only)
- Keys, Safety Interlock