Forklift Hazard Indication Laser
Nearly half of all forklift related accidents involve pedestrians. Having a visible light projection around the forklift reduces or eliminates pedestrian accidents. The bottom line is reduced claims and increased efficiency.
Our Hazard Safety Products can help reduce or eliminate pedestrian related accidents in the workplace by projecting a highly visible warning line around moving material handling equipment. This is extremely effective in high-noise areas - where audible alarms can be drowned out, or where multiple alarms may confuse the pedestrian.
● Projects highly visible red or green lines for visibility in all lighting conditions
● EASY TO INSTALL
● Adjustable mounting bracket allows for easy positioning of the beam on the floor
● Projection Type: Line
● Water Resistant: IP68
Possible Projection Configurations:
● Single Projection Beam
● Dual Beam Projection – sideway projection
● Tri Beam Projection – Hazard area projection
● Ensure pedestrians are a safe distance from forklifts by creating a Hazard Zone
● Reduce incidents of human error injury - increases pedestrian and operator awareness of moving equipment or temporary machinery installations.
● High visibility illuminated projections provide the pedestrian with clear knowledge of their proximity to moving equipment.
● Audible alarms do not provide pedestrians with a sense of proximity to moving equipment due to ambient noise spikes in the work zone
● Output Power: up to 40 mW
● Available Colours: Red/ Green
● Available Beam Projections: Line
● Eye Safe – IEC/FDA class IIIB/3R
● Input Voltage: 3V DC (AC power supply supplied)
● Beam Spread Angle: various (up to 100°)
● Mounting: Multiple 1/4-20 and M4 mounting points
● Dimensions: 229x98x234 mm (9” x 3.9” x 9.2”)
● Operating Temperature: -10 to + 40° C
● Material: Aluminum
● Waterproof Rating: IP68
● Working Lifetime: up to 8,000 hours
The Hazard Safety Projection Series was developed to address the safety concerns in warehouses, dock and loading areas, or any industrial workplace area where heavy mobile equipment shares workspace with pedestrians. These products were researched and developed by Laserglow in conjunction with some of the leading lighting manufacturers in the industry.